Innovation Information Forum
DateThursday February 18, 2021
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Queen's University Partnerships and Innovation in partnership with Public Service and Procurement Canada, Office of Small and Medium Enterprises and its government partners are hosting a, FREE, premium – virtual – event on Thursday, February 18, 2021, from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- Your opportunity to engage government officials
- Get informed about Canadian innovation programs and services
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) – Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) - Demystifying Federal Procurement
- Department of National Defence (DND) - Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS)
- National Research Council (NRC) - Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP)
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) - Intellectual Property - The Basics
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council Canada (NSERC) - Alliance Grants
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) - Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) – Tax Incentive Program
- FedDev Ontario - Industrial and Technological Benefits
Workshops are subject to change, in time or topic. You will be notified accordingly of any changes.
Please feel free to distribute to others that may be interested.