Roundtable on Canadian Angel Activity
DateThursday April 2, 2020
8:00 am - 9:00 am
What impacts will the pandemic have on Canadian entrepreneurs? What are the policy options for stimulating angel activity, supporting the innovation ecosystem, and ensuring entrepreneurs have sufficient access to capital to survive the economic effects of the crisis?
Navigate these unpredictable times with thought leaders from across the innovation ecosystem. Join host Claudio Rojas, CEO at National Angel Capital Organization, in an important conversation on helping entrepreneurs through this challenging time.
- Senator Colin Deacon, Parliament of Canada;
- Thomas Hellmann, Professor at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford;
- Ginette Mailhot, Chair at Anges Quebec;
- Derrick Hunter, President and CEO at Bluesky Equities;
- Lynn Davis, Chair at SWO Angels;
- Jacopo Losso, Director Secretariat at European Business Angels Network;
- Colin Mason, Professor of Entrepreneurship at Adam Smith School of Business, University of Glasgow
- Pat Gouhin, CEO at Angel Capital Association (USA);
- Mary Long-Irwin, Executive Director at Northern Ontario Angels;
- Stefanie Corbett, Director of Operations at Island Capital Partners;
- Randall Howard, Board Member at Greater Triangle Angel Network