Queen's RFP Q-2016-073-NF
July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2020
Option to extend the agreement for an additional one or two-year term
* Option to extend as been exercised by Queen's and contract is effective until June 30. 2022.
Additional Program Details
Qualtrics is Queen's online survey tool that allows you to quickly and efficiently create your own surveys. It offers complex instrument design; easy deployment via web link, personalized emails, Facebook, Twitter, and mobile devices; and the ability to analyze your data, create reports, and export your results to CSV, TSV, XML and SPSS. The survey instrument itself can be downloaded as a QSF or DOCX file, or can be printed as a PDF.
The survey tool supports a wide range of faculty and student research; the analysis and assessment of courses and curriculum; and a variety of administrative applications including service and program assessment and plan benchmarking. Qualtrics offers the the capacity to:
- Permit user-specified instrument design with potentially complex routing, question types and response formats for web-based surveys containing institutional- and project-branded graphics;
- Deliver personalized and response-authenticated email invitations and selective (non-respondent only) reminders to samples; and
- Perform basic statistical analysis and generate reports on response data.
- Staff, faculty and graduate students with active NetIDs are eligible for this service.
- Account authorization is undertaken in the Office of Planning and Budget.
- This is a centrally funded service. There are no additional costs. However, it should be noted that this is a shared resource. Account owners are encouraged to keep data space usage to a reasonable level. IT Services reserves the right to impose quotas if necessary.
- Surveys must obtain GREB approval, unless exempted.