Due to the high volume of referrals and changes in staffing at the Clinic, at this time the general referral waitlist is closed for 2021-2022 for several of our services including:
- ADHD Screening Clinic
- ASD Screening Clinic
- Brief Telepsychology Service for children and families
- Psychoeducational and Psychodiagnostics Assessments
- Child Emotion Regulation Skills Group
- General Individual Therapy Services
- Sleep Therapy Service
Please see the following link to resources for those families and individuals seeking these services. If you are on the waitlist for an affected service, please know we will be in touch with you with an update within the next several weeks.
The Adult Brief Telepsychology Service, Adult ASD Social Skills Group, Perinatal Mental Health Service, and Sex and Relationship Therapy Service and are not affected and are continuing to accept referrals.
Electronic Referral Form
Please select the referral form for the service that you are seeking. For more information about the service please visit the Services section on the left-hand side menu.
- ADULT ASD SOCIAL SKILLS GROUP
- ADULT BRIEF TELEPSYCHOLOGY SERVICE
- PERINATAL MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE
- SEX AND RELATIONSHIP THERAPY SERVICE
If you are not able to complete the electronic referral form, you may complete this form (PDF, 324 KB) and submit to;
The Psychology Clinic at Queen’s
Department of Psychology
Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6
Referrals can be made by clients, parents, schools, and health professionals.