Due to the high volume of referrals and changes in staffing at the Clinic, at this time the general referral waitlist is closed for 2021-2022 for several of our services including:
- ADHD Screening Clinic
- ASD Screening Clinic
- Brief Telepsychology Service for children and families
- Psychoeducational and Psychodiagnostics Assessments
- Child Emotion Regulation Skills Group
- General Individual Therapy Services
- Sleep Therapy Service
For those families and individuals seeking these services, please go to our Resources page. If you are on the waitlist for an affected service, please know we will be in touch with you with an update within the next several weeks.
Services that not affected and are continuing to accept referrals are:
- Adult Brief Telepsychology Service
- Adult ASD Social Skills Group
- Perinatal Mental Health Service
- Sex and Relationship Therapy Service
To make a referral for please visit Make a Referral.
The Clinic does not have psychiatric or emergency services on hand and therefore we do not provide services when there is a risk of frequent or severe crisis or involvement with the law. If you require urgent support please contact your local mental health crisis line. In Kingston and Frontenac you can call 613-544-4229.