(in alphabetical order)
- Timothy J. Colton, Professor of Government, Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies, Harvard University
- Leandre R. Fabrigar, Professor, Chair of Social/Personality Program, Department of Psychology, Queen’s University
- Ahmed Ghanmi, Defence Scientist, Joint Warfare Analysis Team, Canadian Joint Warfare Centre
- Bernd Horn, Command Historian, Education and Research Centre, Canadian Special Operations Forces Command
- Pierre Jolicoeur, Professor, Department of Political Science, Royal Military College of Canada
- Matthew A. Lauder, Defence Scientist, Psychological Effects Team, Joint Targeting Section, Defence Research and Development Canada
- Anthony B. Seaboyer, Director, Centre for Security Armed Forces and Society, Royal Military College of Canada
- Emily Spencer, Director Research and Education, Education and Research Centre, Canadian Special Operations Forces Command
- Keith Stewart, Defence Scientist, DG Sci Eng, Toronto Research Centre, Defence Research and Development Canada
Responsibilities of the Editorial Board include:
- Determining theme for each issue,
- Reviewing and selecting submissions,
- Promoting the journal and soliciting submissions, and
- Advising on journal policy and scope.
To reach the editorial board please contact the editor of the Journal of Future Conflict, Anthony Seaboyer at Anthony.Seaboyer@rmc.ca.