Issue 01 (Fall 2019): War-fighters for Hire: Outsourcing Defence and Intelligence Functions to Proxies and Contractors and Implications for NATO
- Ulrich Petersohn: Everything in (dis)order? Private Military and Security Contractors and International Order (PDF, 570 KB)
- Timmothy J Colton: Are the Russians Coming? Moscow’s Mercenaries in Comparative Perspective (PDF, 630 KB)
- Keir Giles and Valeriy Akimenko: Use and Utility of Russia’s Private Military Companies (PDF, 123 KB)
- Christopher Spearin: Implications for NATO of a US Decision to Privatize Military Operations in Afghanistan: Extracting a Princely Sum (PDF, 293 KB)
- Matthew A. Lauder: Limits of Control: Examining the Employment of Proxies by the Russian Federation in Political Warfare (PDF, 864 KB)
For further information please contact the editor of the Journal of Future Conflict, Anthony Seaboyer at Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org.