Issue 02 (Fall 2020): CD&E, doctrine and lesson learned in support of future interstate conflict
- David Kilcullen: Liminal Manoeuvre and Conceptual Envelopment: Russian and Chinese Non-Conventional Responses to Western Military Dominance since 1991 (PDF, 524 KB)
- Emily Spencer: Targeting Beyond the Current Narrative: Reframing Inter-state Competition for the 21st Century (PDF, 507 KB)
- Katrin Kania Galeano, LTC Rick Galeano, Esther Mead, Billy Spann, Joseph Kready, and Nitin Agarwal: The Role of YouTube during the 2019 Canadian Federal Election: A Multi-Method Analysis of Online Discourse and Information Actors (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- August Cole and P.W. Singer: Thinking The Unthinkable With Useful Fiction (PDF, 493 KB)
- Suzanne Waldman and Major Marshall Erickson: Strategic Communication in the Present and Future Military Enterprise (PDF, 323 KB)
- Colonel (Retired) Bernd Horn: The End of ‘The Golden Age Of SOF’? Is There a Role for Special Operations Forces in the Renewed ‘Great Power Competition? (PDF, 676 KB)
For further information please contact the editor of the Journal of Future Conflict, Anthony Seaboyer at Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org.