Queen's School of English


School of English

site header

Other Accommodations

Students who wish to find other accommodations may use one of the following Queen's services:


Living in Residence

Many School of English students find it convenient to live in a university residence, because they enjoy living close to their classrooms and other university activities.

Residence Room
*This is a sample photo from one of the University residences; may not be applicable to your residence placement.

Summer residence accommodation depends on the program that the student is enrolled in. Traditional accommodations are offered to students applying for English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program. Premium accommodations are offered to students applying for Canadian English Experience program.

All residence buildings, as well as all academic buildings on campus, are non-smoking.


International Housing Office

The International Housing Office, located in the Queen’s University International Centre (QUIC), provides a centralized housing service to all new international students.

Here you can find information on temporary housing options such as Kingston hotels, motels and bed and breakfasts, or long-term housing options such as off-campus houses and apartments. Accommodations listed are within 2-3 miles of the Queen's University main campus.

Queen's University International Centre - QUIC
John Deutsch University Centre
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6

Tel: (613) 533-2604       
Fax: (613) 533-3159
Leave a comment online

Queen's Community Housing

For students who do not require any direct assistance in arranging for their housing, the Accommodation Listing Service provides a listing of non-university and university owned houses.

Student Housing

Accommodation Listing Service
169 University Avenue
Kingston, ON, K7L 3N6

Tel: (613) 533-2501 / (613) 533-6706
Fax: (613) 533-2196