We offer free financial advising sessions to all Queen's University students. Make an appointment with an Awards Officer to discuss your situation at any time of the year. Awards Officers offer information on:
- How to create and manage a budget for the current or upcoming academic year
- Bursaries, awards, and scholarships
- Government student aid (loans, non-repayable grants)
- Other options for student financial aid
- Completing bursary, award, and loan applications
- A wide variety of other financial matters
To book a financial advising appointment with an Awards Officer, choose one of the following:
Please bring all pertinent financial information, including an up-to-date budget (a rough estimate will suffice), to your appointment.
If you need assistance booking an appointment, you may call the Student Awards Office at (613) 533-2216 or email email@example.com.