School of Graduate Studies

School of Graduate Studies
School of Graduate Studies

Forms for Graduate Students

Please contact the School of Graduate Studies with any questions

Oral Examination & Thesis: Forms for Students

NOTE: For all Master's Oral Examination Forms, please contact your Graduate Assistant.

Academic Change Form

PHD Students: Report Forms for Students

Every doctoral student is responsible for submitting a written report at least once per year to the supervisor, and/or if applicable the supervisory committee, detailing his or her progress since the last report, and the plan/objectives for the next year.

Queen’s is committed to an inclusive campus community with accessible goods, services, and facilities that respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. School of Graduate Studies forms, etc. are available in an accessible format or with appropriate communication supports upon request.

Phone: 613.533.6100
In person: Gordon Hall, Room 425