Student Conduct

Student Conduct

site header


A party to a non-academic misconduct proceeding has the right to appeal, no matter what unit manages the complaint.

The first step to initiating an appeal is to contact the Office of the University Ombudsman.

There are appeal procedures under the Athletics and Recreation Discipline Policy and under Residence Conduct.

Appeals may also be made to the University Student Appeals Board, to challenge a decision of the unit to which the case was referred, on any ground(s) permitted by the Policy on Student Appeals, Rights and Discipline.