Welcome to the Club Hub, a resource page developed in partnership between the AMS Clubs Office and the Student Experience Office! Here you will find access to training opportunities to support your work as a leader, funding opportunities, a toolkit of resources that will support your club, contact information to key partners on campus and important information regarding COVID and your work on campus.
Looking for exciting events for your club or group? See the planned and facilitated events that are happening at Queen’s and learn how they could be convenient opportunities for your whole club or group to attend! Check out the Winter Events Catalogue (PDF, 1MB).
1. Training Opportunities
Learn more about training opportunities including online modules that can be accessed by club leaders and members anytime.
Explore our toolkit of activities, resources and useful templates.
Discover funding opportunities for clubs.
4. Key Contacts
Find out which key contacts can provide support for you and your club.
5. Important COVID-19 Updates
Keep up to date with the University and public health authorities important COVID-19 updates around safe guidelines for club operations, including hosting events and gatherings.
- Online Modules - Now available!
- Tricolour Open House - Thursday, September 8, 2022 from 5:00-8:00pm ET in the ARC Main Gymnasium. Open to all Queen’s students, attending Tricolour Open House is a phenomenal way to learn about the clubs, opportunities and resources to make your year at Queen’s an amazing one.
- Clubs Caucus - This gathering for clubs will be happening online in the fall along with other dates throughout the academic year. The first gathering is happening on September 16, 2020! Email the AMS Clubs Office for more details.
- New Clubs Caucus - This information session for new clubs will be happening online during the first term. More details coming soon!