ACT (Action, Commitment, Transformation) is a set of learning opportunities designed to provide you with a foundational understanding of:
- systems of oppression, power and privilege
- anti-oppressive frameworks
- advocacy, allyship and leadership
- and more!
ACT is composed of four modules:
- LIT (Lead, Include, Transform) Training
- Sexual Violence Bystander Intervention Training
- Positive Space 1 & 2
- A final ACT workshop
If you're looking for a way to:
- contribute to safer, more diverse and inclusive spaces
- build your empathy, compassion and interpersonal skills
- participate in social justice
...or if you're just looking for a challenge to kick off a new semester, ACT is perfect for you.
Upon completing all four learning opportunities, you will receive an official certificate and badge to share on your LinkedIn.
Facilitated by the Division of Student Affairs in collaboration with the Human Rights and Equity Office, the programming is administered by a trained team of undergraduate and graduate student leaders.
It's time to ACT!