Student Wellness Services

Student Wellness Services

site header

Transfer of Records/Copying of Records

To have your records sent to another physician/location or to obtain copies of your medical records please complete the Consent Regarding Personal Health Information form indicating specifically what you require (eg., immunization record, entire chart, recent bloodwork) and drop it off at Student Health or send it by email to the following address

Students can also obtain records in person without filling out a release of information by showing picture identification at the reception desk of SWS in Mitchell Hall.

If you have questions related to the transfer of your records, please contact:
Rosemarie Barton
Phone: 613-533-6000 x 74509
*please note that there is a $40.00 fee for transferring records