The University Club is situated in a beautiful and historic building overlooking Lake Ontario. The Club boasts charm and charisma from its 19th century exterior and elegance from the up to date stylish interior. The University Club at Queen’s is a wonderful place to relax with family, socialize with friends and network with other faculty, staff & alumni.
Upon entering the Club you will be embraced with a warm welcome by our team of dedicated and professional staff. We are proud to say that you will always be made to feel at home, where no request is too small!
- Over 650 current members
- Membership includes spousal/partner membership
- Reciprocal privileges at many University Clubs throughout the world through The Association of College and University Clubs (ACUC)
- Reciprocal privileges with the Kingston Yacht Club and RMC
- Low annual dues, which can be deducted monthly through payroll
- An ability to vote at the Annual General Meetings, a great chance to help mould The University Club for years to come
- Various fun, relaxing and informative club events have been created solely from our member’s requests
- Many beautiful private rooms are available for private family dinners and functions
- Free wireless internet throughout
- Reasonable rates for all lunches and dinners
- Professional and caring staff who know you by name
- Close proximity to downtown Kingston yet still in the heart of campus
- Join The University Club...you will not regret it!