Return to campus request process
Units wishing to return to campus before on-campus activities are authorized to resume should first consider the Principles for decision-making during the COVID-19 pandemic. If access is still deemed appropriate and necessary:
- Unit completes the Request to Resume On-Campus Activities Form (DOC, 73 KB) which collects necessary information to review opening plans.
- For units reporting to the Provost, forms must be approved and submitted by the Dean, Vice-Provost, or Deputy Provost or delegate.
- For all other units, forms must be approved and submitted by the applicable Vice-Principal or delegate.
- Applications must be submitted at least 10 business days in advance of the reopening.
- Form is submitted to email@example.com
- Proposals will be approved by the Academic Operations Group (AOG) and/or the Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- After approval by AOG and/or SLT:
- Building capacity subgroup to map building capacity (if / as applicable)
- Guidelines/Health and Safety subgroup to review health and safety aspects of the plan and provide feedback to the submitting unit as required.
- EH&S will liaise with David Walker/Heather Cole if public health input is required. This should be limited because protocol information is publicly available.
- Campus Operations Group (COG) to be notified of proposals under review, and proposals approved.