Skip to main content
Tracking your Research Impact
- Below is a selection of tools that researchers can use to track their publication metrics.
- Additional resources and supports are provided by the Queen's University Library
- Please contact email@example.com
- Altmetric tracks Article Level Metrics (ALTMetrics)
- It can also track your work in social media (such as using Twitter and Facebook)
- International Standard Name Identifier (ISO 27729)
- This is the ISO certified global standard for disambiguation of people involved in the creation and distribution of creative works, including research.
- The following article from Nature describes recent developments to increase recognition for researchers who do a lot of peer reviews, including some databases in which researchers can enter the amount of reviewing they do
- The Library offers a Researcher Training Program . The program includes several short "self-serve" modules that focus on publishing, managing research data, and managing your research profile.