Registration for Queen's 3MT
2016 3MT Registration is not open yet.
Registration is a three part process:
1. Before you register, please check your eligibility on the Rules page.
2. Log into the 3MT Registration system and follow these instructions:
- Always use your Queen's NetID and password
- Fill in as many fields as you can now.
- Choose a heat. A waitlist will be available once the heat is full.
- You can go back into the system at any time to update any missed information.
- Click "Save Data"
- Sign out
The School of Graduate Studies will contact you to confirm your participation.
NB: If you have any trouble registering, contact Colette Steer at the SGS office at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Send to Colette at the School of Graduate Studies, an electronic photo of yourself (preferably in jpeg format), that we can use on the website.
NB: We may have to move some participants to a different heat, should the numbers be uneven or there are too many from one program. If numbers are significantly more than two heats we will have a third heat on Monday 9th March. We will not move anyone without consulting you first. If we have any questions we will contact you directly by email.
If you are interested in having the opportunity to also present, please contact Dr Rebecca Hugler on email@example.com
Queen’s is committed to an inclusive campus community with accessible goods, services, and facilities that respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. School of Graduate Studies forms, etc. are available in an accessible format or with appropriate communication, supports upon request.
In person: Gordon Hall, Room 425