Registration for Queen's 3MT
Registration is a three part process:
1. Before you register, please check your eligibility on the Rules page.
2. Log into the 3MT Registration system and follow these instructions:
- Always use your Queen's NetID and password
- Fill in as many fields as you can now.
- Choose a heat. A waitlist will be available once the heat is full.
- You can go back into the system at any time to update any missed information.
- Don't forget to provide a photo of yourself that we can use to help promote each heat.
- Don't forget to provide your one slide no later than one week before the start of the event
- Click "Save Data"
- Sign out
3. The School of Graduate Studies will contact you to confirm your participation.
If you have any trouble registering, contact Colette Steer at the SGS office at email@example.com
NB: We may have to move some participants to a different heat, should the numbers be uneven or there are too many from one program. We will not move anyone without consulting you first. If we have any questions we will contact you directly by email.
Queen’s is committed to an inclusive campus community with accessible goods, services, and facilities that respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. School of Graduate Studies forms, etc. are available in an accessible format or with appropriate communication, supports upon request.
In person: Gordon Hall, Room 425