Areas of cancer research interest span multiple departments and graduate programs. Students are encouraged to contact potential Supervisors within their specific area of interest to discuss enrolment in the collaborative program.
- Molecular Epidemiology
- Cancer Genetics, Gene Regulation and Molecular Diagnostics
- Drug Development & Experimental Therapeutics
- Cellular Regulation and Signal Transduction in Cancer Cells
- Cancer Care & Service Delivery
- Outcomes Research and Health Policy Development
- Drug Metabolism and Disposition
- Molecular Mechanisms of Carcinogenesis
Click here for more information and supervisor areas of interest.
Affiliated Research Groups
The Collaborative Program in Cancer Research draws on the combined research strengths of the contributing Programs, but in addition, draws upon some additional research resources associated with Queen's University including: