HRPA Designation

The Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA) has an alternate route to meeting the coursework requirement for obtaining your HRPA designation. ​The alternate route is intended for individuals with advanced HR education.

The requirements necessary to write the HRPA Comprehensive Knowledge Exam (CKE 1 or CKE 2) can now be met with your Master of Industrial Relations degree.

For full details on the process for applying for your HRPA designation, please see the HRPA Alternate Route page.