Founded in 1927 as the monthly Queen's Review, this magazine is published quarterly and is sent out free of cost to alumni and friends of the university. It contains news and information about the University and its graduates.
The magazine is produced by Queen's Office of Advancement.
Editors of the magazine:
- Ruth Dunley: 2021 to Present
- Andrea Gunn, MPA'07: 2014-2020
- Ken Cuthbertson, Arts'74, Law'83: 1987-2014
- Cathy Perkins, Arts'58: 1974-1986
- Herb Hamilton, Arts'32: 1939-1974
- Gordon J. Smith, Arts'12, Sc'15: 1927-1939
Learn more about the Queen's Alumni Review magazine...