Completed in 1969, this hall houses the main part of Queen's Department of Psychology. The rest of the department is located in the attached Craine Building. It is located on Arch Street just north of the Medical Quadrangle. The old Jock Harty Arena was torn down to make room for its construction and relocated to the north side of Union Street. It is named in honour of George Humphrey, Professor of Psychology from 1924 to 1947 and a long-time head of the department.