Welcome to the WE-CAN Project!
The WE-CAN Project is led by Queen’s Partnerships and Innovation (QPI) as a part of Queen’s University and is designed to support women-identifying entrepreneurs throughout the Kingston and Bay of Quinte region.
Our mission at WE-CAN is to engage and empower existing and aspiring women-identifying entrepreneurs to help them launch, grow and scale their businesses.
The WE-CAN Project is open to all women-identifying entrepreneurs in the greater Kingston and Bay of Quinte regions.
In certain cases where there is a limited number of spaces available for programs or boot camps, priority will be given to the following groups:
- Indigenous women
- Black women and women of colour
- Newcomer women to Canada
- Women with a disability
- Women-identifying members of the LGBTQ2S community
- Women in tech
- Women in health and wellness
- Women-identifying Queen’s staff members
- Woman-identifying Queen’s faculty members