How to Submit Documents

Queen's University will accept unofficial documents from applicants for use in evaluating an applicant for a conditional offer of admission. 

All final transcripts must be sent from your school, governing body, or test center.


Acceptable ways to submit your documents

These results MUST be sent directly from the testing center to Queen's University. Results submitted through any other channel will not be accepted.

IELTS – Share your results with Queens University – Undergrad Admission

TOEFL – Queen's University's Institution Code is 0949

Duolingo – Share your results with Queen's University

CAEL - Share your results with Queen's University 

Pearson - Share your results with Queen's University 

Cambridge - Share your results with Queen's University

Preliminary results can be submitted by a student, counsellor, or agent via our Online Document Upload form (this is the preferred submission method).

Documents may be submitted by:

Online Document Upload Form (preferred)

They can also be mailed to:
Undergraduate Admission and Recruitment
Queen's University
Gordon Hall
74 Union Street
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
K7L 3N6

Educational institutions that are unable to use the document upload form can email your transcript to (including MyCreds). 

Final transcripts must come directly from your school, test center or governing body. 

Submitting your final transcript:

Depending on the province/country where you are currently enrolled in school, your final transcript should be sent to us from:

Canadian Province/Country Send Transcript from: 
MB, NB, NS, PEI, NL Directly from your high school
AB, YK, NU, SK, NT Directly from your Ministry of Education
BC Automatically sent via OUAC* if BC Personal Education Number and Student Transcript Service connected.
ON Automatically sent via OUAC*
QC Automatically sent via OUAC* if Quebec CEGEP code is present
USA Directly from your high school
International  Directly from your high school or exam board 

*If you applied via Queen's WebApp or CommonApp, your documents will not be automatically sent via OUAC. Please reach out to your school to have them submit your transcript.

What if my official documents are in a language other than English?

The Undergraduate Admission and Recruitment office at Queen’s University will accept documents, including transcripts, in either of Canada’s official languages (English or French). Applicants whose documents are not in English or French must:

  1. Submit an official transcript(s) in the original language subject to the guidelines above.

  2. Submit a copy of the official transcript(s) in the original language accompanied by a certified translation.

A certified translation must be issued by one of the following:

  • The Canadian consulate, high commission or embassy in the country where the documents were issued

  • A translator accredited by a professional association of translators in Canada. To obtain the name of an accredited translator, contact the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO) at 1.800.234.5030 (within Canada only) or 613.241.2846, info@atio.on.caATIO website

    • If ATIO is unable to provide a translator for the language you require, you may contact COSTI Immigrant Services to arrange for an acceptable translation.
      Contact COSTI at: phone 416.534.7400, ext. 222, fax: 416.534.2482,

  • A translator who has received accreditation through a federal, provincial or municipal government in Canada

The translator must include:

  • a photocopy of the document(s) from which the translation was prepared
  • an original statement indicating:
    • that the translation is accurate and authentic
    • that the translator belongs to one of the categories listed above (identification number and/or seal, name, address, and telephone number required)
    • their printed name and signature

Documents submitted to Queen's University in support of an application become the property of the University and will not be returned to the applicant.

At our discretion, Queen's may request original documents and/or submit documents for verification to the institutions that issued them.

Please do not submit additional information (e.g., letters of reference, certifications) as they will not be considered by the Selection Committee and will be destroyed.

Apr 18, 2023 10:33 am