When the Queen's University Alumni Association (QUAA) was founded in 1926, an Alumni Office was also created to serve as its secretariat. That office was located on campus and received some funding from the University, but operated independently.
In 1985, to regularize its relationship with the University, the Alumni Office was renamed the Department of Alumni Affairs (now known as Alumni Relations) and made into a full department of the University, reporting to the Vice-Principal (Resources).
Since 1993, the department of Alumni Relations has belonged to the Office of Advancement and reports to the Vice-Principal (Advancement).
The Department of Alumni Relations is dedicated to keeping Queen's alumni connected to their University and to one another through a variety of programs and services. Alumni Relations staff work closely with the volunteers of the QUAA to provide the highest standard of service and programming to Queen's alumni.
Learn more about Alumni Relations...