We look forward to hearing from you!
- For general inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
- For students looking for support before or during enrolment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Indigenous students looking to access counselling, please connect with our Cultural Counsellors at their individual email addresses, listed below.
Four Directions Indigenous Student Centre is located at:
144-146 Barrie Street
Standard Hours of Operation
Monday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Watch our social media for evening event offerings - feasts, social nights and evening access are occasionally offered.
- Director (Interim) - Susan Korba (she/her/hers)
- Departmental Assistant - Jade Kaloudas-Corbiere (she/her/hers)
- Cultural Counsellors - Lisa Doxtator (she/her/hers) and Amber Fuentealba (she/her/hers)
- Indigenous Events & Programs Assistant - Shannon Beckstead (she/her/hers)
- Indigenous Advisor - Jessica Parks (she/her/hers)
- Indigenous Community Outreach Liaison - Taylor Day (she/her/hers, they/their/theirs)
- Staff Elder - Betty Carr-Braint (she/her/hers)
Follow us on TikTok for information and general tomfoolery!
Office of Indigenous Initiatives (OII)
The Office of Indigenous Initiatives builds community, advances reconciliation/conciliation, and integrates Indigenous ways of knowing and being into the fabric and life of the university.
- To learn more about its activities and to connect with staff in that office, contact email@example.com
- Connect with OII's Elders at the university
Faculty-Specific Indigenous Student Supports
Smith Business: Indigenous Recruitment & Support Coordinator
Arts and Science: Connect with an Indigenous Advisor
Education: Learn about ITEP
Unsure where to start? Connect with 4D's Advisor, Jessica!