Due to COVID-19, we will be following Queen's University protocols to ensure a safe experience for all. Remember to download and fill out the Queen's SeQure App prior to arriving at 4D.
- Four Directions Indigenous Student Centre is continuing to offer support to all Indigenous students via online and in-person appointments. This includes counselling, advising, along with online and in-person programming. For more information about our services, please visit our Facebook page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Indigenous students looking to access counselling, please connect with our Cultural Counsellor at email@example.com
Four Directions Indigenous Student Centre is located at:
144-146 Barrie Street
Hours of Operation
Monday 9 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday 9 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday 9 am to 4:00 pm
Thursday 9 am to 4:00 pm
Friday 9 am to 4:00 pm
Need a place to focus or somewhere to do laundry?
We are officially open to Queen's Indigenous Students to book the study spaces and use laundry facilities at Four Directions:
- Kandice Baptiste, Director
- Cynthia Delehaye, Departmental Assistant
- Jenna Kring, Indigenous Events & Programs Assistant
- Jessica Parks, Indigenous Advisor
- Kaitlyn Brant, Indigenous Community Outreach Coordinator
- Lisa Doxtator, Cultural Counsellor
Office of Indigenous Initiatives
The Office of Indigenous Initiatives builds community, advances reconciliation/conciliation, and integrates Indigenous ways of knowing and being into the fabric and life of the university.
- To learn more about its activities and to connect with staff in that office, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with Elders at the university