The Student Initiatives Fund supports student participation in projects devoted to the principles of personal growth and/or community service. Projects should provide educational opportunities such as participation in competitions, symposia, conferences, festivals and community development projects. The project must not be related to academic programs such as a class lecture, lab, practicum, internship or work placement.
When putting your proposal together please be sure to include the following:
- a complete outline of your initiative
- a detailed budget that includes: all income to date; projected expenses; a list of all fundraising activities; a list of departments, faculties and outside organizations you have approached for funding, and the outcome of those requests
- your deadline for a response
- your contact information (phone, address, and email)
- the amount of funding you are requesting from the Student Initiatives Fund.
Tasha Drexler in the Principal's Office.For inquiries, contact