Are you interested in working with Jewish Studies? Does your event fall within our guidelines? If so please submit the form below, including all relevant information, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The director of Jewish Studies will routinely review and decide upon applications, in consultation (where advisable) with the steering committee.
Jewish Studies will prioritize supporting intellectual, cultural, artistic, and community events that shed light on issues in Jewish life and thought. Our main mandate is to support the academic mission of the university.
- Events sponsored by multiple Queen’s departments are preferred.
- While Jewish Studies can provide some planning support (tickets, rooms, etc.), the majority of organization and promotion should be externally provided.
- All events must be free and accessible, open to anyone who might wish to attend (within reason).
- At the end of the sponsored project we request a write up regarding the event, as well as a photo that can be included in the Jewish Studies newsletter, to be sent to this email.
Jewish Studies will be interested in funding a GA or GF for Jewish Studies projects. Anyone interested in receiving funding for such a project may submit an application with the following information included.
- A detailed outline of the project budget and anticipated timeline.
- Identify how the projects fits with Jewish Studies. The fit can involve the student, supervisor or project.
- At the end of the sponsored project we request a write up, as well as a photo that can be included in the Jewish Studies newsletter, to be sent to this email.
Funding can be provided up to $5000 for 1 year. In the case of multiple deserving projects funding will be split $2500 each or by lottery selection.