Welcome to the Queen's University Association for Queer Employee's (QUAQE) Employee Resource Group (ERG).
QUAQE's purpose is to:
- Supply information and resources for Two-spirit, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer+ (2SLGBTQ+) employees of Queen’s at varying career and queer stages (new employees, newly queer/coming out employees, long-term employees, past employees).
- Developing a community from which to organize and advocate.
- Building a robust social and supportive community for Queer Employees at Queen’s which will act as a recruitment and retention strategy.
- Partnering with other ERG’s through mentorship activities for career advancement, networking, and community supports (recognizing our intersectionality as employees).
- Provide professional development support to 2SLGTBQ+ employees through guest speakers, networking, and skills.
We will be adding more information soon, so please check back!
How to Join:
If you are an employee at Queen's University and a member of the 2SLGBTQ+ community, you should join QUAQE through its MS Teams. The best way to facilitate this is to email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.