Volunteering is a fulfilling and meaningful way to connect with the wider Kingston community. Volunteering can help forge relationships with local organizations while contributing to a cause that is important to you.
Some benefits of volunteering
- Strengthen community ties.
- Building professional networks and your resume.
- Learning about non-profits and community organizations.
- Making a real difference in your community.
- Building relationships.
- Gaining perspective.
- Developing leadership skills.
- Creating positive change.