Degree Plan and Course Enrolment Overviews
by Arts and Science Department - 2012-2013
Overview of Arts & Science Departments, fiscal years 2012-2013 [PDF]
Summary for each Arts and Science Department: Equivalent Full Time Faculty (EFTS), student course section counts, student counts, and Full Time On Campus undergraduate concentrator counts, and graduate student counts.
For this current academic year (terms 2129 and 2131, in fiscal year 2013 that ends April 30, 2013), the Faculty of Arts and Science has:
- 9,932 Full Time undergraduate students enrolled in Arts & Science degree programs on campus, and
- 1,399 Full Time graduate students,
- 609 Part Time students, and
- 10,082 Full Time Equivalent (FTE) students enrolled in on campus classes.
These values may also be validated by counts using standard PS queries.
Top 10's for 2013
- Top undergrad class sections (57% of all A&S undergrad on campus sections) are in: Music, Lang, Lit. & Cult, Math & Stats, History, Kines. & Hlth, English, Physics, Economics, Politics, Computing.
- Top FTE enrolments in classes (61% of all A&S undergrad
on campus enrolments) are in: Math & Stats, Psychology, Biology, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, History, Politics, Kines. & Hlth, English.
- Top FT undergrad degree plans (62% of all FT A&S on
campus undergrads) are in: yr1 (no conc'n), Psychology, History, Life Sciences, Kines. & Hlth, Politics, Biology, English, Economics, Sociology.
- Top FT graduate students (63% of all FT A&S on campus grad
students are in: Computing, Chemistry, Economics, Biology, History, Psychology, Physics, Kines. & Hlth, English, Geography.