Bachelor of Music Transfers

The Academic Advisement Report should be fully functional for students who transferred to any other Arts and Science Program from the Bachelor of Music Program.  Note that some MUSC courses (primarily the ensemble courses) only count towards the Bachelor of Music degree, and not to any other Arts and Science degrees, so if you hold any such MUSC courses, they will not be included in the total unit counts.  Follow this link for more advice.