Institutional and Partner Visitors
The Office of the Associate Vice-Principal (International) coordinates the following types of visits to Queen’s University:
- international government officials and diplomatic personnel
- international institutions
- institutions with formal agreements or a long-standing relationship with Queen’s
- institutions seeking formal agreements with Queen’s that have interests or objectives that range across several academic disciplines
- visitors from the Matariki Network of Universities
Contact: In order to help us determine if we are able to host your visit, please complete the following form and return it to the Office of the Associate Vice-Principal (International). (See return details on form.)
International Visit Request Form (Word, 4 MB)
Visitors to a Faculty or Academic Department
Queen’s University welcomes academic visitors to join our diverse environment of learning, inquiry and discovery. We appreciate the varied experiences and perspectives academic visitors bring to our campus, and the opportunities they provide for exchanging of ideas and research, and for creating international collaborations.
Making arrangements for an invitation: International faculty members seeking to visit specific departments and/or faculty members should contact the appropriate Queen's unit or department.
Preparing to enter and stay in Canada: International visitors and their Queen's hosts can find information on immigration, health insurance requirements, and detailed information on preparing for a stay in Kingston on our International Visitors site.