For 175+ years, Queen's University – its faculty and alumni – have made significant contributions to Canada and to the world.
Located in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, Queen’s is a mid-sized university with several faculties, colleges and professional schools, as well as the Bader International Study Centre located in Herstmonceux, East Sussex, United Kingdom.
Queen’s balances excellence in undergraduate studies with well-established and innovative graduate programs, all within a dynamic learning environment.
For those considering a post-secondary institution to further their education, Queen's offers an unparalleled experience: a world-class university and legendary school spirit, all in the heart of one of Canada's most beautiful and historic cities.
Your Queen's experience starts with admission to one of our many undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs.
Queen's Professional and Executive programs are world renowned for their high standard of excellence.
- Bachelor of Education (BEd, Concurrent and Consecutive Programs)
- Indigenous Teacher Education Program (ITEP)
- Artist in Community Education (ACE)
- Outdoor and Experiential Education (OEE)
- Technological Education
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Master of Arts (Economics)/Juris Doctor (MA/JD)
- Master of Public Administration/Juris Doctor (MPA/JD)
- Master of Industrial Relations/Juris Doctor (MIR/JD)
- Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration (JD/MBA)
- Undergraduate Medical Education/Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Undergraduate 4-year program
- Undergraduate 2-year Accelerated Standing Track
- Undergraduate 2-year program for Registered Nurses
- Certificate Program: Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner (NP-PHC)
Smith School of Business
Renowned for its excellence, innovation, and leadership in business education and research. From establishing the first undergraduate business degree a century ago to creating ground-breaking programs and courses in areas including artificial intelligence, fintech, analytics, cultural diversity, team dynamics, and social impact, Smith is at the forefront of preparing you for the business marketplace.
- Undergraduate Programs
- Multiple Graduate Programs including research-based and professional offerings
- MBA Options
- Executive Education
Industrial Relations Centre
Open programs and practice-based research that help next-generation leaders champion change, resolve disputes, and align people and purpose.
School of Policy Studies
- Professional Masters in Industrial Relations Program
A part-time program for professionals in Labour Relations, Human Resources Management, and Organizational Development designed especially for experienced professionals and managers in the field who wish to gain new skills and knowledge for career advancement.
- Professional MPA Program
A part-time, multidisciplinary program, designed expressly for mid-level managers and senior professionals who are seeking to enhance their knowledge, skills, and confidence for leadership roles in public service and other policy-making roles.
We take great pride and pleasure in welcoming students to Queen's, to Kingston, and to Canada.
Here you can find information on services and programs that will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Getting Started with registration
- Undergraduate and graduate tuition and fees
- International student-specific financial aid
International Study Opportunities
The International Experience is Like No Other
Students who have already spent a term or a year abroad will tell you that the international experience is like no other and can be a genuinely transformational one.
- The Bader International Study Centre provides a student experience defined by the immersive living and learning environment, robust student support, interactive and innovative experiential learning, and international and intercultural focus
- Exchange Partner Institutions – Expand your geographic and cultural horizons by participating in our exchange program with universities in 40 countries around the world
- Queen's School of English
Choose Your Destination
Choosing a destination that is right for you is crucial.
Exchange: Take a peek at our partner institutions, located across the globe, to find an exchange program that excites you.
Study Abroad: If you are interested in possibilities other than formal exchange, look into our other study abroad options.
Stand proud and help strengthen the Indigenous presence at Queen’s!
- Self-identifying allows Queen’s to provide the best programs and opportunities to Indigenous students
- Students can learn more about their culture and/or connect with the growing Indigenous community at Queen’s
Black and Racialized Students
Queen’s is committed to building a campus that welcomes and reflects diverse identities, cultures, and perspectives.
- Black and racialized students applying to Queen's are encouraged to complete the Equity Admission Self-ID form
- Find specific merit and need-based financial awards for Black and racialized students