The Ban Righ Centre assists women-identified students of all ages, especially those who are returning to university after a time away to continue formal or informal education.
The Centre is located on campus and is a hub of campus life for mature women students and mothers from diverse backgrounds, through which they can become part of a community of peers.
- Offers student advising, financial assistance, practical and personal support
- Promotes university resources (intellectual, scholastic, cultural, recreational)
- Facilitates the participation of women in campus functions
- Advocates on behalf of mature women students and student mothers
- Brings staff, faculty, and students together in an environment which encourages mutuality and equality
- Provides a continuing education program of speakers and visiting scholars open to the broader community
What's Happening at the BRC
Who is the Inspiring Woman in your life? Whose well‐timed act of kindness or exceptional example will you never forget? Honour her with a tribute in our Who is She? fundraising campaign. Remembering the special woman in your life with a gift to the Ban Righ Centre will make a life‐changing difference to mature women students returning to study at Queen’s University.