The Ban Righ Centre assists women-identified students of all ages, especially those who are returning to university after a time away to continue formal or informal education.
The Centre is located on campus and is a hub of campus life for mature women students and mothers from diverse backgrounds, through which they can become part of a community of peers.
- Offers student advising, financial assistance, practical and personal support
- Promotes university resources (intellectual, scholastic, cultural, recreational)
- Facilitates the participation of women in campus functions
- Advocates on behalf of mature women students and student mothers
- Brings staff, faculty, and students together in an environment which encourages mutuality and equality
- Provides a continuing education program of speakers and visiting scholars open to the broader community
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for our latest updates.
What's Happening at the BRC
- Check out The BRC Winter 2023 Community Newsletter - sign up to be on our mailing list
This just might become your favourite place.
Our Commitment to Inclusivity
The Ban Righ Foundation is committed to fostering a culture of mutuality and equality.