The Ban Righ Centre assists women-identified students of all ages, especially those who are returning to university after a time away to continue formal or informal education.
The Centre is located on campus and is a hub of campus life for mature women students and mothers from diverse backgrounds, through which they can become part of a community of peers.
- Offers student advising, financial assistance, practical and personal support
- Promotes university resources (intellectual, scholastic, cultural, recreational)
- Facilitates the participation of women in campus functions
- Advocates on behalf of mature women students and student mothers
- Brings staff, faculty, and students together in an environment which encourages mutuality and equality
- Provides a continuing education program of speakers and visiting scholars open to the broader community
Follow us on Facebook for our latest updates.
The Ban Righ Centre is open with limited in-person activities, 9:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
The images seen on the site are from pre-COVID events and day-to-day life at the Centre. They speak to the strong community that exists at Ban Righ, and now through various digital channels.
This just might become your favourite place.