Below are links to special podcast and radio broadcasts of Centre events.
Indigenous Land Rights and Reconciliation Podcast
This podcast presents all six live panel presentations delivered at the Indigenous Land Rights and Reconciliation workshop at Queen’s University in September of 2019.
- Episode 1 – The Ontologies of Land
- Episode 2 – Changing the Paradigm
- Episode 3 – Interacting with the State, Part I
- Episode 4 – Non-Indigenous Understandings of Land
- Episode 5 – Land Restitution as Reconciliation
- Episode 6 – Interacting with the State, Part II
Subscribe with your favourite app:
Visit the CFRC website for more information: https://podcast.cfrc.ca/indigenous-land-rights-and-reconciliation-podcast/
The Land Rights podcast is produced and narrated by Samantha Twietmeyer, Queen's University.
Ethnicity and Democratic Governance Series
For several years, the former Centre posted audio files of occasional lectures and visitor talks on iTunesU.
For a list of the archived audio files, visit https://archive.org/details/podcast_ethnicity-democratic-governa_428960343