Thank you to everyone who joined us to celebrate Earth Day by making a committing to curb climate change!
We hope the daily email reminders and information helped you make choices that reduce your impact and increase your influence in curbing climate change.
Keep engaged, act and stay inspired
- Sign up for Pitch-In Kingston Community Clean-Up
- Sign up for The Great Lakes Watershed Clean-Up
- Become a citizen scientist by downloading the Earth Challenge 2021 app to gather important environmental data in your community.
- Follow local sustainability champions like Sustainable Queen’s, Sustainable Kingston and Earthub - Kingston Chapter on social media. Learn more about ways to engage and share ideas on living a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Use Sustainable Kingston’s sustainable.eco business directory and support local businesses that are taking measurable actions toward sustainability.
- Conserve energy! Turn off lights, unplug tools and appliances when not in use, wash your clothes in cold water and hang them outside to dry.
- Recycle! Download the Queen’s Waste Wizard app and the City of Kingston Waste Sorting Lookup tool to learn the differences between the Queen’s and Kingston recycling programs.
Joined the challenge? Thank you!