Workplace campaigns make up 70% of the total funds raised during the United Way KFL&A’s annual campaign. Queen's University employees can donate to the Queen's United Way Campaign in the following ways:
- Payroll deduction
- Cheque to be written to “United Way of Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington”
- Donations of cheques can be mailed to the United Way of KFL&A office, located at: 417 Bagot Street, Kingston ON K7K 3C1.
- Credit Card - One Time Gift
- Credit Card - Monthly Gift
- PayPal Gift - One Time Gift
- Phone - One Time Gift
- by calling 613-542-2674 Ext.1202
- e-Transfer - One Time Gift
Increase Your Impact with Leadership Challenge Grants
This year, Ray and Paul Di Rinaldo at RDR Wealth Management have stepped up to offer the Leadership Challenge Grant and encourage Leadership level gifts. In addition, another generous donor, Jessica Bayne Hogan will renew the Women United Challenge Grant to encourage female donors to become leaders in the community.
New Leadership Donors
By becoming a new Leadership donor, you increase the impact of your gift.
- Your first-time donation of $1,200 or more to the United Way will be matched up to a maximum amount.
- Increase your gift to $1,200 this year and the Leadership Challenge Grant will match your $1,200 donation.
Renewing Leadership Donors
If you are already a Leader of the Way and, this year, you add at least 10% to your gift, the Leadership Challenge Grant will provide a match up to a maximum amount.
Women United Leadership Challenge Grant
In addition to the Leadership Challenge Grant, a special Women United Challenge Grant will also be offered. Thanks to a generous donation from Jessica Bayne Hogan, new female Leadership donors can increase the impact of their gift.
For more information about Leadership Giving, contact email@example.com