Transfer to or from Direct Entry Programs

Students who were admitted to the Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Physical and Health Education (Honours), Bachelor of Science (Honours) -- Kinesiology Specialization or the Bachelor of Fine Art (Visual Art) were registered in the appropriate Plan(s) when admitted to the Faculty.  Unless you want to change your Plan, you need not take any further action. To transfer to or from one of these Plans, follow the advice on the links below:

Fine Art (Visual Art)

Bachelor of Music


Physical Education