Panel: How is your Program Addressing Goals for Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Decolonization Now and Into the Future?
Thursday November 17, 2022, 2:30pm-3:30pm EST, Zoom
This panel will support you in bringing impactful change to your program and ensuring that learning activities and assessments are aligned with program learning outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to consult with an expert panel on goals for equity, diversity, inclusion, reconciliation, and Indigenization. By the end of this session, participants will be equipped to identify recent, ongoing, and future-planned EDII-focused actions in their faculties and programs.
This session will be particularly beneficial for those preparing the CPR self-study, as it directly addresses Section 3 of the self-study template.
- Nevena Martinović, Educational Developer, Centre for Teaching and Learning.
- Emma McCallum, Education and Learning, Equity Advisor, Human Rights and Equity Office
- Yasmine Djerbal, Educational Developer, Anti-Racism and Inclusion, Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Lindsay Brant, Educational Developer, Indigenous Ways of Knowing, Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Yunyi Chen, Educational Developer, Program and Curriculum Globalization, Centre for Teaching and Learning
- HREO’s Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Indigenization Key Terms.
- Diversity and Equity Assessment and Planning (DEAP) Tool
- Yakwanastahentéha Aankenjigemi Extending the Rafters: Truth and Reconciliation Commission Task Force Final Report
- Scarborough Charter
For CPR and Self-Study support please contact, Nevena Martinović, Educational Developer, Centre for Teaching and Learning