The Principal’s Teaching and Learning Awards are conferred annually to educators and staff who show outstanding leadership and innovation in teaching and learning. The awards are intended to increase trans-disciplinary exposure to exemplars in teaching by focusing on teaching of strategic university goals at the course level, as well as through individual and group efforts outside of specific courses, at the program or university level.
The 2023 nomination period opens September 27, 2023.
- Indigenous Education Award
- Engaging Students as Partners in Learning Award
- Educational Leadership Award
- Educational Technology Award
- International Education Innovation Award
- Promoting Student Inquiry Teaching Award