Participants in Experiential Learning at Queen's University share their stories.
- A Summer of Experience at the Queen's Biological Station - Tori Brown (BSc'16, Biology), a SWEP student who worked at the Queen's University Biology Station
- Student Excels During Internship - Omatseye Wilkie (BScEng'15), a QUIP intern who worked at Devon Canada
- Arts & Science Student Benefits from Environmental Internship - Erik Wright (BScH'17, Environmental Science), a QUIP Intern who worked at the City of Kingston, 249KB
- Test Drive Your Career - Jennifer Clarke (BCmpH'09, Software Development), a QUIP intern who worked at IBM, 301KB
- Engineering Degree Takes on New Meaning - Timi Boyo (BScEng'15, Mechanical & Materials Engineering), a QUIP intern who worked at GM of Canada 337KB
- Internships that Work: The Reciprocity Principle - Jacey Carnegie (BAH, Psychology), a QUIP intern who worked with Information Technology Services at Queen's University, 97 KB
- Growing From Experience - Laura Wyatt (BA, Computing & the Creative Arts), a QUIP intern who was responsible for marketing and communications for three Queen's departments, 265 KB
If you would like to tell us about your participation in experiential learning activities please email us! We'd love to hear from you!