Call for nominations – Board of Trustees and Senate at-large positions
November 14, 2022
The University Secretariat is seeking nominations for the following at-large positions:
- 1 Staff member (3-year term commencing Sept. 1, 2023)
- 1 Faculty/Librarian/Archivist (3-year term commencing Sept. 1, 2023)
Board of Trustees
- 1 Staff member (3-year term commencing June 1, 2023)
- 1 Faculty/Librarian/Archivist (3-year term commencing June 1, 2023)*
* Per the Queen’s University Faculty Association Agreement, the bargaining unit excludes members of the academic staff of Queen’s University who are full voting members of the Board of Trustees (Article 1.4(a)). If elected as a Faculty Trustee, the QUFA member will not be a part of the bargaining unit until the end of their elected term.
Are you eligible?
Almost all faculty, librarians, archivists and staff members at Queen’s can be nominated, or nominate themselves, for the Board of Trustees or Senate. Information about the nomination process and nomination forms are available online on the University Secretariat and Legal Counsel website or by contacting the University Secretariat at 613-533-6095.
When are nominations due?
Nominations, by email or hard copy, need to be submitted to the University Secretariat, F300 Mackintosh-Corry Hall or to email@example.com by 4 pm on Monday, Nov. 28, 2022.
The election period is set for Jan. 23-30, 2023.
Contact the University Secretariat should you have any questions at 613-533-6095 or firstname.lastname@example.org