On-campus academic activities cancelled today due to weather
January 17, 2022
Due to COVID-19, Queen’s university has already been operating with most academic and operational activities occurring remotely.
As the result of the current and forecasted weather conditions, the few remaining on-campus academic activities are cancelled. In addition, the university will only operate with a reduced level of service. This means:
- Instructors with classes on campus/in-person will determine whether they will continue remote or cancel the class. Instructors will provide further details.
- Remote classes will continue as scheduled.
- Employees working remotely should continue to do so.
- Employees that are scheduled to come to campus should work remotely if possible.
- Only essential areas should be operational on campus. Managers of these areas should determine the level of staffing that is needed to keep these operations functioning.
More details on the University’s inclement weather process and a list of essential areas can be found on the Inclement Weather webpage.
If you are required to travel to campus, please allow extra time and proceed with caution.