If you can’t see your course in onQ:
- Confirm with your Instructor that they are using onQ and that they have made the course available to students.
- If you still do not see your course contact the ITSC at 36666 or by filling out the Help Form.
Student visibility of courses is determined by the End Date of the course, which may be set by your Instructor.
If your Instructor sets an End Date for your course, you will no longer be able to access that course once the End Date is reached. Conversely, if your Instructor does not set an End Date for the course, it will remain in your list of courses in onQ, which you can access.
Pinning Your Current Courses
You can use the Select a Course drop-down menu in onQ to pin your current semester courses, and move them to the top of the list.
- To pin a course, search for the course in the drop down menu, and click on the pin icon on the right side of the course name. The pinned course(s) have an orange pin icon, and will always appear at the top of the list. You can pin multiple courses.
- To unpin a course, click on the orange pin icon on the right side of the course name. Unpinned courses have a gray pin icon.
Grades are not visible until they are published. They may not be published until all grading is completed by the instructor and released to all students at the same time. Final grades will not usually be released until the end of the course.
First, verify with your instructor that feedback is available for viewing.
If your instructor informs you that feedback is available for the activity, you can view the feedback from the respective tool. For example, to view Assignment feedback, go to the Assignments tool, Class Progress, or Content. You may also go to the Grades tool to see completed Rubric feedback for Assignments, Discussions, and Quizzes.
If your grade says "Dropped", the instructor:
- Dropped the highest and/or lowest grade item in this category.
- Dropped this assignment so it does not count toward the final grade.
In either case, contact the instructor of the course for more information.
The maximum allowable file size is 2 GB without Turnitin.
If Turnitin is being used it is 40 MB.