RSVP: QTBIPoC Hike
DateSunday November 14, 2021
12:45 pm - 4:00 pm
A wonderful opportunity to build community amongst your peers in the crisp fresh air and take in the beautiful scenery of Lemoine Point! Please note this event is only open to Queen's students who identify as Queer, Trans, Black, Indigenous or a Person of Colour and the intersections within these communities.
Date: Sunday November 14, 2021
Time: 12:45 PM – 4 PM
Location: Lemoine Point Conservation Area
Bus pick-up locations:
- 12:50pm Vic Hall area (details to be shared closer to date)
- 1:00pm in Residence area (details to be shared closer to date)
- 1:10pm in front of Jean Royce Hall on Union
- 3pm - Departure from Lemoine Point
Bus Drop-offs: Jean Royce Hall, Vic Hall, ARC
- Event is open to Queen's QTBIPoC students ONLY.
- Advanced registration is required to reserve a spot in any scheduled hike. Please cancel reservations if unable to participate, so others can join.
- Completion of the Queen’s University COVID-19 screening using the Queen’s SeQure App and Proof of Vaccination is required prior to each hike.
- All participants must check-in with activity leader at designated meeting location.
- Participants are required to maintain a minimum separation distance of 2 metres at all times.
- Masks are required during transit to and from Lemoine Point. Masks can be removed while outside and when maintaining social distancing.
- Proper outdoor attire is suggested – warm Fall clothing, running shoes, water bottle, etc.
- The trails at Lemoine Point are flat, wide, hard-packed surfaces which are generally accessible the majority of the year. We encourage anyone who would like to discuss accessibility needs for this event to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org