Taking courses after you graduate

If you are an undergraduate student who has applied to graduate in Spring 2013 and intend to enroll in a 2013 summer term course, you must contact the Arts and Science faculty office (MacCorry F200) to be admitted into a post-degree program. You may then enroll in summer term courses under the post-degree program in your SOLUS.