Physical and Health Education Transfers (Advisor)

The Academic Advisement Report should be fully functional for students who transferred to any other Arts and Science Program from the Bachelor of Physical and Health Education Programs.  Note that PACT courses only count towards Physical Education degrees, and not to any other Arts and Science degrees, so if you hold any PACT courses, they will not be included in the total unit counts.  Follow this link for more advice.