PeopleSoft Student System Support
In order for the Office of the University Registrar to ensure that every issue is recorded and directed to the most appropriate person for follow-up in a timely manner, all support requests should be made directly to the PeopleSoft Student System Support Centre by using the online form.
- every support issue is centrally recorded for follow-up in our online issue tracking system, known as ' iTrack ';
- your issue is directed to the most appropriate person for response; and,
- the high volume of support requests is managed in the most efficient way, ensuring that you get the help you need as quickly as possible.
- Please fill out the online form with as much detail as possible, and submit it
- Your issue will be recorded in "iTrack" and you will receive an e-mail assigning an Issue Number for future reference.
- The issue is automatically assigned to the expert within the Registrar's Office who is best equipped to resolve the issue.
- If your problem cannot be resolved at this level, it will be transferred to a staff member who has further expertise in the PeopleSoft system and / or the business area related to your issue.
Yes - we maintain a webpage where we house a list of FAQ's as well as instructional documents for a number of common job functions within PeopleSoft. You can access our Student System Support FAQ page by clicking here.